I finally made a Minecraft server!
I’ve been wating to do this for years and years! It feels so good to have finally done it.
I’ve invited some people on Reddit, and the server is becoming semi-active. We’re really having some fun on here, come join us!
View a realtime generated map of the server from multiple perspectives.
Players: / undefined players online
How to Connect
The server is now it’s own modpack on CurseForge.
Get it here: CraftNectar Modpack
If you’re a Linux user (like me 😎) you can still connect easily using the Prism Launcher client. You can generally get it on any Distro using Flatpak. Just click new instance, click the CurseForge tab, then search for “CraftNectar”. Just click install and you’re good to connect!
Some Important Notes
- When you first connect, I’d reccomend checking out the keybinds in the pause menu. This will give you a very good idea of what you can do on the server
- You can’t break blocks in a 7x7 area around spawn.
- M key brings up the minimap.
- This is a techinical building SMP - we have 4 tech mods on the server:
- Create (rotationally powered machines)
- Create: Crafts & Additions (bridges rotational energy and regular energy)
- Tech Reborn (Proccessing tools and QOL improvements via machines)
- Applied Energestics 2 (digital item storage system)
I have dumped TONS of time into making and maintaining this server - if you’ve enjoyed your time on the server, a donation would be HIGHLY appreciated and will go twards better hardware for the server as I maintain it myself! No hosting packages here! This is a home-grown server.
The server url is:
Features / Plugins
- Better combat (animations)
- Wizards (spell casting / wands)
- Create Mod
- Tech Reborn 2
- Applied Energestics
- Carryon (move chests with items in them)
- Biomes You’ll Go
- Immersive Aircraft
- Tree Feller (break trees by chopping one block)
- Land Claiming
- Travlers Backpacks
- ComputerCraft (lua programming in Minecraft)
- Charm (Quark for Fabric)
- Diagnol Fences
- Farmer’s Delight + Expanded Delight
- Iron Jetpacks
- MouseTweaks (of course)
- Origins (class selection)
- REI + REI Addons + WTHIT
- Tom’s Simple Storage